CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tragedy!

The EAP2 weblog has been deleted in its entirety. It was an accident, and was done by a student, in the process of deleting an extra abstract.

What was lost? The most important thing was the URL's to students' weblogs which appeared in the templates. I have found all but about three. Fortunately I was able to do the grading based on what I knew and what I had. In some cases I had to trust that students put an abstract on the web and that it linked. Please tell me where your weblog is, and I will connect to it. Send the URL here.

We lost most of the folk tales, including the two winning ones, but the research papers and essays are still in students' weblogs, safe.

I would like to get fluency exercises back, especially folk tales, because I would like to see a CESL Today for 074, and I believe that this class produces the best of CESL Today. Also I would like to see the abstracts back. If you could provide it, I'd appreciate it.

Some other stuff was lost too, from other terms, and in fact, since I have often shown off my students' abstracts, etc., professionally, it's a bit of a problem. But it's not too bad. You can read more here.

Thanks!

0 comments: