CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

HONEYMOON

EAP 2
Pu Qin, Bright

The HONEYMOON is that after a wedding, the new couple will go to a wonderful place and have a vacation for celebrating their marriage. I think the new couple is mostly likely to choose a place which is near the sea and has many good beaches, to enjoy their honeymoon. I’m just 21 right now; a honeymoon may be so far from me. However, one time I asked my girlfriend if we got married, where would we go to have a honeymoon? She answered “Greece”! Wonderful, I love Greece, too. I love the waves of the Aegean Sea and the sunshine of the Mediterranean. I love the whitewashed houses, which cover the whole coasts and islands. Imagine it: holding the lover’s hand, walking on the white beach and watching the sunset, how romantic it is!

0 comments: