CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fluency Exercise#3

We know Internet is a great communication between people. Usually people choose an easy way to get their ideas. Also, we have general common words we use every day. I believe many people change their language because they are trying to do it quickly and make it easy. I am using and love that idea when I am using the Internet to save time and almost all of my friends use it. Usually when I am using Internet text, I try to shorten my words as much as I can. For example, I change some words like: you, “u”; are, “r”; and have, “v”. Sometimes, I like to use pictures, such as phone, angry or happy, smiley, small. Also when I am using Arabic type, I try to shorten my sentences. I think each language changes it.

0 comments: