CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Favorite Musical Group

EAP2
Gin

My Favorite Musical Group

Air Supply, a musical group, debuted in the 1970’s and I started to listen to their music at the age of 13. The group consists an English guitarist, Graham Russell, and an Australian vocalist, Russell Hitchcock. They are in the minority of groups, which are over 30 years old and then still publishes new albums, even now.

Their lyrics are all about love, easy to sing and simple to remember, in which are used many beautiful words and phrases. They usually present the listener with a deep mind. They made people show bravely their true feelings to their lovers in the shy ages. Air Supply’s music was soft and made people relaxed and comfortable, but not fall asleep in the Rock and Roll era. Russell Hitchcock, a singer in the group, has a special and higher and brighter pitch voice than others, and always brought people access into an empty and endless space.

I love this group; it not only performs outstandingly, but also it was the first I know and listen to when my country was so closed. I expect the musical group to keep on going and release new songs.

0 comments: