CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My favorite singer

My favorite singer is Hamasaki Ayumi. She is Japanese. I began to like her when I was a middle school student. Now, I am 20 years old, but I still like her very much. I began to like her because I found her songs are to be good listening. First, I just like her songs, but later I began to like all things about her. For me, she is very beautiful, fashionable and she is an excellent singer. I like her songs because I feel her songs are her own style of songs, having her personality and her style. An important point is that every song’s lyrics are written by her. And she also participates in every CD’s production process. That’s why I said she is an excellent singer. Of course, she has a very good skill for singing songs, also. Now, she is very famous and popular in the Asian area. I hope one day she can be very famous and popular in the world.

0 comments: