CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

technology

In the past twenty years people around the world have not been able to communicate like they communicate right now. It is awesome that people in this modern world can communicate whenever they want, wherever they want. This is what technology can do for us. It makes our lives a better place to live. Moreover, right now people can communicate even if they are thousands of miles away. For example, I communicate with my parents back at home in Malaysia using the internet. It is so easy that we just go to the computer and online and we can have a conversation together. Furthermore, we even can see our face on the computer. The biggest change in my life that I couldn't imagine was that this time would come that we could communicate this easily. Wherever I go I can communicate with everyone. I have a cell phone that can communicate with everybody around me, even with my parents back in Malaysia. Also, even with the cell phone we can see our faces in the cell phone using the video call connection. This is awesome, that the technology in this world can do such a thing that makes people happy in everyday life.

0 comments: