CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Vacation

Fluency Exercise #6.

I like to go on vacations a lot and I love to go with my friends. I have a lot of vacation activates I like, such as going to farms. In my city there are a lot of farms that have pools and big yards. We can rent these farms but usually we have to do so 2 months or more in advance to get a reservation because a lot of people go to farms during vacations. In addition, when we go to a big city like Chicago we usually like to go to the museums. We also go to the entertainment places like the cinema center, Walt Disney, and Universal studios and spend a lot of time taking pictures and enjoying ourselves there. In a big city, I also like to go to its malls and buy new clothes and go around its neighborhood. Also, at night, as a guy, I usually like to go to the café to drink cup of coffee and talk with my friends about everything.

0 comments: