CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wedding

In my country, many people wish to have a fancy and luxurious wedding ceremony in their lives. On the other hand, some want to have a humble one with only their family. I think the thing that makes the wedding is your visitors who celebrate your wedding with a true heart. I hope that on my wedding day, I have a great time with people who I love. I would like to have a wedding ceremony in my church with a blessing by people. I will do a favor to my friends to sing a special nuptial song for only us. We will worship god with the best gratitude as much as I can do in our first day as a couple. I also have a great plan for our honeymoon trip. The place is Hawaii where we have wanted to take a trip for a long time. In this place, we will never have a wonderful time we never forget. I think that Being together is the most important element among everything we can do.

0 comments: