CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Academic Career

I’m interested in making decisions, solving problems, negotiating, and leading people for the common goals and organizations. However, in the university I plan to take classes which are related to the political career. It is evident that classes provided in the academic areas have a big difference to those of CESL, because, the one prepares you for an academic career, and the other prepare you for how will you deal with some situations and familiarize yourself with the university classes and education. But the academic classes help you to encounter your desire for the future; those classes provide you with possible skills for your professional career. they are very general and intense compared to those of CESL.

According to me, I would major in political science and public administration; these will lead me to take classes that can bring me to prepare for my future responsibilities well and to understand what I have chosen as a major. Moreover, all the classes are linked to international relations, foreign politics, law, administration, economics, finance, and sociology, but are associated to the political studies; I will take my advantages to get them so that my education can be efficient and proficient in what I would be asked to do.

0 comments: