CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

difference of food

I'm from Malaysia so there are many differences with the food. But I like both of the countries food. In Malaysia the food is spicier than here because people in Malaysia like to eat spicy food. One of the foods that I miss from my country is “nasi lemak”which is a type of food that has rice, hot spicy sauce, anchovies, boiled egg, pickled vegetables, and cucumber. This food is so nice that people in my country like to eat this food every time. They usually eat this food early in the morning and they consider it like a breakfast dish. American food is nice too; I like the pizza and pasta. It is little bit different, the Pizza Hut here compared to the Pizza Hut back from my country. I think the best is still from the original country where it came from. The big difference is the place to eat here and my country. In my country many of the places to eat are open air. There are everywhere places to eat in my country, but here many of the places are in a building. That’s difference between food from my country and American food.

0 comments: