CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

EAP2 Class

EAP2 class is the hardest class that I have studied in CESL. I always got low grades in EAP2 class. Before I had EAP2 class, I usually went to the Recreation Center five days a week after class. But I just go to the Recreation Center four times now. Every day I just slept 5 hours or less 5 hours and I felt very tired. So you can understand that EAP2 class is the hardest class for me from these situations. I need to read many articles in the Core class and listening exercises are harder than before. I never actually read all the articles from Core class. In writing class, Summary and Response essay is more difficult than before. I need to find an article and finish this essay in 2 days. There are more and more writing assignment in the writing class, such as the argument essay, Synthesis practice and research paper. The novel class is the more relaxing class. Because I don’t have more time to pay attention in the novel class, I seldom read the novel very carefully. So everything is not a good like before. I think I can’t get a good grade in this EAP2 class. I need to reorganize my time to finish all the assignments from different classes.

0 comments: