CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fluency exercise #8

EAP2

When I entered EAP2, I felt the hardest thing was listening. Because I am a new student, I never have had class to use full English in the U.S. I tried to figure out every words meaning, and react immediately. I appreciate that every teacher is kind and patient to me, and explains everything for me so that I can be used to the new class and condition. Now I feel better that I can know that the teachers said soon and do my job. Sometimes I feel the homework is much; I have to read and study too many hand sheets and find many articles to read to summarize those. However, I always tell myself that the homework in CESL is easier and less than the courses in SIU next semester. I have to be used to these works and do the best to let everyone know that I can afford those. I think the hardest thing is that I have to use my time successfully and effectively so that I can finish the homework in CESL well and prepare for the TOEFL in the same time. After a while, I think I can handle the all things right. I am used to doing the homework on time and, most of all, make my homework look wonderful and have nice scores on every quiz and test. But it is all almost done. I hope everything I did is good enough to prepare me to enter SIU.

0 comments: