CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Manual of military squad, ‘Saving Private Ryan’

My favorite movie is Saving Private Ryan (1998) is about World War II and the characters in the movie fight against German troops. The most impressive feature of the movie is every character is gallant, like a daredevil. The soldiers kill the German soldiers over and over, but the war doesn’t end in the movie; it is about the squad, not the U.S. Army so the movie doesn’t care how the war ends up. I have fulfilled my duty of military service, for two years. When I was in camp, I was always thinking about whether my squad could show great teamwork. I have watched Saving Private Ryan more than ten times during the two years of military experience. The movie shows the ideal of military squad, it was enough to teach me how to treat my guys and how to be in a good relationship with them. The movie is not only instructional but also attractive. The first scene is one of my favorite scenes of the movie, the amphibious operation. So many guys died for only one goal: capture of the strategic point. The movie is filled with awe. I can see the movie a million times more because I love it.

0 comments: