CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

weather in carbondale

I’m not really sure if there is any bad weather in Carbondale because I’ve only been in Carbondale for around three months. This is my first time feeling the weather like this. Back in Malaysia there is only one type of weather. It is kind a hot but not as hot as the summer here in Carbondale. I think Carbondale doesn’t have any worse weather compared to another town, maybe because I’ve been here only a few months. But compared to Chicago, Carbondale is better because right now in Chicago it is already snowing but in Carbondale it is still normal cold. But coming to the states is a bit different because I need to adjust to deal with the weather. The weather is so different I fell sick last month because I’m not used to the weather here. I hate it sometimes to be sick, because I feel the worse when I'm sick. I’m not sure which is the worse, either summer or winter. But many people told me that I will hate the cold because it will be so cold in the winter. Maybe because I’m used to heat back in Malaysia , the summer is good for me. I think the worse weather would be in winter because it will be freezing cold.

0 comments: