CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Necessary function in the cell phone

Now, I have two cell phones. One is in Korea and another is in the United States. I got a cell phone in Wal-Mart in the U.S. This cell phone has a small monitor and some basic functions. But it doesn’t have camera or other fancy functions. On the other hand, my cell phone in Korea has many functions. It has a camera, an English dictionary, and an mp3 player. And I can see the TV by using my cell phone. Definitely, this cell phone is much more expensive than the other one. However, I think this cell phone is the perfect one. Actually I don’t know what kinds of cell phones the United States has. In Korea, camera, English dictionary, and mp3 player are necessary functions in a cell phone. And to add a TV function, it will be perfect. Therefore, nobody knows what kinds of functions will be added in cell phone. The technology is developing every day, and many people are surprised by it.

0 comments: