CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CESL

I’m very glad to enter CESL, and proud that I’m going to graduate from it. However, it is true that CESL has still room for improvement. First, their program is good, but their schedule is not good, because some classes start at 8 every day. In fact, my university doesn’t have class such early morning class. I don’t know how many times my friends wake me up, and I wake them up. Second, in CESL program, students who can’t get 520 on the TOEFL should attend EAP2 class again; therefore, there are too many students in EAP2 class. It makes class work slow; actually one class moved on first, but the other moved slowly in this term. Finally, CESL should maintain projectors and other electronic devices. I remember many times these didn’t work, and CESL teachers were upset. They have high technology machines, so they shouldn’t waste them. Cesl needs some changes about these problems.

0 comments: