CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Eating cultural

Do you know that there are many differences in the ways of eating between the different cultures? I will show you the differences in the ways of eating between my home country and the U.S. You know about the U.S. people, that when they eat they sit in the chair and stay together around the table. In my home country we stay on the ground and make a circle around the food. The whole family eats from one big dish. They cannot start before the oldest one of the family starts. When they finish their meal they stay together and drink tee. They talk with their parents about their life and if they have problems they talk with them. The parents have a chance to help their children or to solve their problem if they have one. I missed those things, and I hope to finish studying here and go back to my country and sit with my family and eat from one dish.

0 comments: