CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Social Networking Place in My Life

Five years ago, I started to use a social networking place in my country with my friends. At that time, it was getting popular, and it was very fun for us. We bought a digital camera, and took pictures every time for updating on the networking place. We visited that place with each other every day to check the pictures and write comments. It was really fun, and it made us connected all day. However, I don't care about the social networking place now, because it takes my time more and more, and it often happens that my privacy is exposed by social networking. I still have my own networking place, but I don't often check and update it. I need just to enjoy it; it's not that big part of my life now. I think it's good for me. But sometimes it's still useful, because of a change of our society.

0 comments: