CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

YouTube

Phoebe
EAP2 WW
Mr. Leverett
Fluency Exercise #7
April 22, 2008

In my opinion, it is not easy to do homework when I am doing other things at the same time. Because it is hard to pay attention to several things, just focus on only one thing is the most efficient way. When I was watching YouTube, it was hard for me to do my homework quickly, because the scene distracted my attention from study. I was trying to study but it did not work. It is also difficult to do homework when I am chatting with others. I pay more attention to the person who I talked with so that I cannot focus on the homework. I just think about what I should say and what we are talking about. My brain has no space to think about the homework. Therefore, it always takes me a long time to do my homework when I am chatting or watching YouTube.

0 comments: