CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

PEOPLE AND FOOD( BY JULIO R) FLUENCY #2

FLUENCY EXERCISE #2
JULIO ROA
INSTRUCTOR: MR. LEVERETT

PEOPLE AND FOOD

People have different taste when talking about food. Regularly food type changes among cultures and countries. In my country people usually eat a lot at breakfast. A regular breakfast is composed of two tortillas, rice and beans, and coffee as a drink. Other people prefer eating fried eggs with rice and beans. In my case, I can start my breakfast with coffee and bread.
In my country, lunch is considered a very important meal. People usually eat enough in order to have energy to face the long boring afternoon. Lunch is usually composed of beans and rice, beef and tortilla. The drink is usually made home juice because people don’t like to depend on Coca Cola or other famous drinks.
At dinner, people usually like eating rice and beans, avocado, fried eggs, and coffee. Many people in my country do not like eating a lot at dinner because most of them go to bed early. Rice and beans are both part of every day meals in my country. People cannot live without eating them. Beside that, tortillas, they are made of corn, and are always accompanying the different meals during the day.

0 comments: