CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The dramatic weather in Carbondale

The most dramatic change in the weather I have ever seen is when I came to the United State of America. When I came here it was the summer season and everything was reasonable, until I heard about tornados and hurricanes. I was scared to death when people told me about them, and also when my teacher taught me about tornados. It was something amazing and very weird. I started to read about tornados and one of my friends suggested that I should watch one movie, and then I will learn a lot more than I thought. However, it is really good to know about the country you are travelling in, before you do so, you have a clear image about everything. And also, we almost had one in Carbondale, and I did what I was supposed to do. For example, you have to hide in the lowest place; you have or you near to, and do not go out of your home.

0 comments: