CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Fluency #4. Facebook

A few months ago I was talking with a friend and she told me about Facebook. That same day I went to my computer and I created an account. It seemed complicated because of the language, but now it is easy. On Facebook we can do different things, such as chatting, uploading photos and videos, answering quizzes and more applications; it is not boring, because every day there is something new. The good quality of Facebook is that it is private, you have to confirm your friends if they want to see your account. I use it because it is fun, also it is more comfortable when I want to share my pictures; instead of sending my photos to all my friends I can upload them in my account and then they can see them. Moreover, now that I am not in Chile, my friends and family can know about me and my recent adventures in Carbondale. However, sometimes it is addictive, but if we have the ability to control our anxiety, it is not bad.

0 comments: