CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Fluency Ex #6

Data Mining in Yahoo

I usually use the Internet on computer. Nowadays, a lot of people in the world use the Internet and they get extensive information from a lot of web sites, especially, South Korea has transformed itself into one of the world’s most wired nations. We have a lot of web sites in the world; especially, I usually use the Yahoo. I use e-mail and messenger on Yahoo, and I try to find educational information through Yahoo’s search. I also look up the internet shopping mall because Yahoo in one of big companies has attached a great number of companies. Yahoo also has extensive search systems, so I can find some information every time when I want something. I can use the Yahoo maps when I want to travel somewhere, I can use the chat with people in the world. Yahoo gives me convenience and pleasure.

0 comments: