CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Google

Google is my favorite technology field, because it is a complete website; I can find papers, photos, and videos; also it has its own e-mail. Gmail. Before Google I used Altavista; it is another finder. But, my problem was the language; almost every article or paper was in English, so it was complicated for me in that time, because my English was less than basic. Another advantage of Google is that every country has its own website, for example in www.google.cl (Chile). I can search for Chilean writers, articles, photos, and more. But, I also have the possibility of searching documents in other languages. Google bought YouTube, this is an advantage too, because everything is in the same site; it is easier.

0 comments: