CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I prefer Traveling by Boat

I like traveling by boat because it has a lot of advantages. First, when I travel by boat I have enough places so I can walk and stretch my legs. Second, I think it is simpler than the other ways; for example in the plane it is faster, it is true I will save the time, but it has many hazards. Third, there is no place that you can stretch your legs when you feel tired from sitting there all the day. Also, when you travel by boat you can enjoy your time by swimming or fishing. Indeed, if you travel by cruise you will take pleasure from some of activities they have. Moreover, you can also enjoy the sun if you travel in the summer. Besides, you can meet with different people and you can have new friends. In fact, my advice for you is if you do not have the seasickness and if you have never tried it just make an effort one time and I think you will love it.

0 comments: