CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

CESL

ZhiChu Huang
EAP2
July 24, 2008

CESL

I have already been America 8 months; 7 of them I spent in CESL. Now, I will graduate from CESL in the near future. I hope to graduate, because I want to study in SIUC as soon as possible, but, I also feel sad to be leaving. So, I think I can leave some advice for CESL. I think we need to increase extracurricular work to improve our English skill and abilities in our spare time. We can study a lot, but we do not have enough chance or environment to use them. Going out of class, contacting the US crowd, and touching the US culture that should make English not only a language, but also a common communication tool; we can understand English, instead of only reciting it. I believe we can improve our English quickly. At that time, we can use all of the knowledge that we study in class to communicate and practice. That should be one of the best ways to examine our learning outcomes and improve our English, rather than quizzes or examinations.

0 comments: