CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

EAp2
Hugh
21/07/08
Internet Change the World
Nowadays, people can get information very quickly and effectively by the internet. When they want to know something, they can just browse the web to find the information they need. For example, if I want to study abroad or far away from my hometown, I can rely on schools’ official information, students’ information and alumni opinions. I can evaluate the school more correctly without wasting time and money when I go there. The only thing I need to do is check on the internet to see what other people’s opinions are. However, in the past, if people wanted to choose some schools, they cloud only rely on their imagination. Sometimes when students go there, they find out the truth and feel disappointed. Some people like city lifestyle, but if they choose to study in Carbondale, they will feel very bored. In order to avoid this situation, we need to use the internet.

0 comments: