CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

EAP2
Hugh
Exrecise3
14/7/08
The best place for a honeymoon.
When I get married, although I have lots of places I want to go for a honeymoon, I think I will take my wife to Europe. Here are some reasons: First of all, Europe has lots of famous places, such as Paris, Rome, London and so on. When I feel bored about one place, I can just take my wife to another place we want to go. We don’t need to spend too much time in the same place every day. In addition, Europe always has beautiful and classical buildings. Most of these buildings have lots of history, so that we can go to see these buildings to make us appreciate what we have now. Finally, we can understand different cultures and broaden our view. Different cities have different characters. We can learn something from different countries, such as learn how to dance a local dance, how to cook exotic foods and so on. In the trip, there are always different things we can meet, especially in Europe. That’s because Europeans still have kept their characters.

0 comments: