CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Number of Child

Now most families just have one child. In some countries it is because government makes a law, and in some countries women just do not want to bear babies. I think just bearing a baby has good and bad things. The good thing is parents do not feel more stressful. Also, the baby can have all of parents’ love. One child can take away their financial problem. However, one child might be lonely. If one family has two babies, it might be hard for parents, but for children it is good. They can play together, and study how to love other people. Also, they can know about fraternal love. I do not want to have just one child. I want to have a middle size family. I want my children to have sisters and brothers. They can take care of other people.

0 comments: