CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Travel

When the price of oil gets much higher,I think the world will change in many
ways. First of all,the way we live will be very inconvenient. For example,we often go
to school or go to work by bus,taxi,or drive by ourselves. If the price of oil goes
higher,it'll cost us a lot;in the meantime,nowadays economic situations in many
families aren't very good. So,it makes us have to find another way to save money. Secondly,when the price of oil goes high,it'll waste my time. I think it's all about money. In order too save money,I'll have to walk to school,and it'll take me a
lot of time. Lastly,one of the biggest changes for me is I can't go to travel as I
want. This is because as the price of oil goes high,the price of a plane ticket goes
high,too. Therefore,when the price of oil gets much higher,there will be many
disadvantages for me.

0 comments: