CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Homework #3

I'm so disappointed and sad that none of you did the homework last week. You Forgot about me...ouch. That hurts. I'm joking, though I know the fact that you will all be getting a zero on your assignment will help you all to remember about your blogs in the future. Also, please pay special attention to how you write. I was very generous with my grades the first time, but since you are EAP2 I expect great things from you. I know you are all capable and interesting people so please, impress me with amazing journal entries this week!

Here is the question: It is due Sept 15th at NOON. Don't forget!!!

Also, this week I will be expecting 10 sentences again. Next week I will increase the amount by 5 sentences.

Photobucket
What is your favorite type of music? Why do you like it? Do you have a favorite artist and song? When you hear this music does it make you feel anything special? When and where did you first hear this music?

I love all kinds of music. Too many to mention, but I think the main thing is that I love how music expresses emotions and feelings. When I want to relax or focus I play music, actually for every activity I play music! (Unless I am not allowed to...T-T)

0 comments: