CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

vacation

I spent the all break in Carbondale. I only wished to have a lot of money so that I would first of all go to my country to see my relatives and friends. I used to think like if I were at home I would be at the beach with my friends praying or having fun. I can certainly assume that during this break I was physicaly in Carbondale but psychologycaly in my country.I liked because at least I maneged to travel psychologicaly to my country. Besides dreaming I had a walk on cumpos and out of compus which was unusual since I come. The amazing thing that happened is I sow an armadillo I confese that I have never seen it alive in my entire life. The other thing is that I had more time to visit my friends and go to African group.I used to think that Carbondale is very big but I realised tha is not because I used to go to different places around here by car. However, if we walk that is when we realize tha these places are not far. In short I did not have much to do during the break but I enjoed.

Salama

0 comments: