CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

FLUENCY EXERCISE #5

The American election is different from a Japanese one in some ways. First, in America, citizens can choose the president. But in my country, we can't do it. The gorvernment appoints the candidate from their parties. Second, there are many negative campaigns to beat the cmpetition. We can see the speech on TV almost every day in America. On the other hand, in Japan we can't see the negative campaign. Moreover, after Obama won, many people in Carbondale were crazy at night. Compared to America, we don't care about the election so much. Especially, some of young people don't know who the prime minister is now. So, I was so surprised at the difference between America and Japan. Since I don't have opportunities to hear the speech of the president, I could learn what the policy is. I thought I want to learn more and more after the election.

0 comments: