CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Yumin

Sport-difference

I like to play table tennis. But it is not a popular sport in the United State. When I went to the recreation center to play basketball, I saw some people playing table tennis in a room. I was so excited about that because I thought there were few people who play table tennis in the United States before I came to America. The most different thing is many people don't use an academic paddle. They use the paddle supported by the recreation center, but we use good paddles in Taiwan. Second, people don't play very well here and few people like to play this in America but there are many people who play table tennis in Taiwan. We can find the table tennis clubs everywhere. These are differences in America. However there is a coach playing with us. My American friends are getting better in a short time.

0 comments: