CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Facebok

Facebook

Nowadays, Facebook is one of the largest social networks on the web. Most of college students use Facabook, which makes them be in touch with their old friends. But now also some old people are using Facebook where they can meet their old friends. It has a lot of applications, which describe your character. Also, the common thing using Facebook is images. Everyone puts his/her pictures there, where his friends can see his photos and comment on them.

Facebook has a problem, which we have to solve it.

There are some people who are addicted to Facebok. These people are used to opening Facebook every day: they want everything that is happening around them and they can’t skip a day without opening Facebook. I was one of these people, but I overcame this problem. Addiction to Facebook is a very bad habit, because it may have side effects on your life. I think that the most important problem of Facebook is addiction to it, which is a problem, which we have to overcome.

I hate Facebook in some things, because sometimes it makes problems. According to Helen Popkin, it may cause some problems; if my boss adds me on Facebook, I will have to accept the invitation, but if I won’t accept it maybe I will lose my job. On the other hand, if one of my family members invites me to a friendship and I don’t like to let him see my profile either, it will be a problem. Sometimes parents decide to sign up for Facebook to know what their children are doing; for me, I hate this; however, I don’t know what to do if my parents add me on Facebook; what can I do?. So Facebook may cause problems sometimes.

For me I like Facebook, because it lets me communicate with all of my friends. Also, I met my old school friends there. Every day I met friends that I didn’t see for a long time. Now, I am new here in the states and all my friends are in my country. Facebook helps me to talk to them and know how they are doing now and see their new pictures.

To conclude, Facebook is a very interesting social site; however, it has problems such as people who are addicted to Facebook. Therefore, we have to know how to use it in the right way, and we have to find solutions to overcome Facebook
problems.

Reference:
BBC News, (2009,Feb.18). Facebook withdraws data changes.
Retrieved on Feb, 18, 2009 from http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/hi/tecknology/7896309.stm

Popkin, Helen. (2009, Feb. 2). 26 random things about Facebok. MSNBC.com
Retrieved on Feb. 17, 2009 from http://tinyurl.com/bwwrk

Mohamed Ibrahim

0 comments: