CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Earthquakes


                                                              

            The last tow weeks were the hardest weeks of all for people who live in the eastern area of my country. Aleas is a small town in the east of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government requested all the people who live there to leave it because many earthquakes destroyed it. The earthquake is uncommon in my country.  And underneath Aleas there is an inert volcano, and the earthquake might be a good reason to make it active.  Yesterday, I called my sister who lives in the important industrial city in my country: it is call Yanboa, and it is far away, about 2 hours, from Aleas city. She said, they also suffered from the earthquake.  All the people are worried and they tried to move to the safe cities and that will influence their economies. The Saudi government economy also will be destroyed if the volcano damaged these areas, because they have a lot of factories.  I hope nothing bad happens to my country, and I want it to be safe country as what it was.  

0 comments: