CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A small town

I was lived in a big city, and it has different things than the small town that I live in now. There were high buildings, wide streets, and big malls for shopping. I was very interested there and there was no time to be bored there. The thing that always bothered me most is it was a noisy city. It was crowded with cars and people, so I always worried about my kids and myself while I was driving. Today I live in a small town, which is completely different. I like the small town, because it is so quiet and I like the green land here. Also, to live in a small town is better because it has advantages. First, it does not cost you a lot of money. I mean the cost of living is lower than the big city that I lived in before. Moreover, it is safer than a big city; you do not worry about your kids if they play outside and so on. I prefer living in a small town, especially Carbondale, rather than a big city.  

0 comments: