CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Animal in Jail


 

                                          

           Yesterday before my kids went to the St. Louis Zoo with the ESL Unity Point School group, they couldn’t sleep because they were very exited to see animals. I think with no zoos we couldn’t see those different and various kinds of animals. Really I feel sad sometimes when I think about how those animals lose their freedom, but after deeply thinking about the benefits of keeping animals in the zoo, I changed my mind. I think if there were no zoos, people couldn’t see animals or feel happy when they watch them play or eat. Also, they couldn’t care for some kinds, which might become extinct, and keep them a live. And we can’t give our kids information about animals, which they can’t see, or touch some of which are amiable kinds. So, I don’t agree with those people who think that animals are staying in jail and I can say that it is a cage to keep them and there are employees to care of their health, food and protection. 

0 comments: