CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

The special climate

Global warming is a serious environment problem in the world. Many icebergs were melting in Antarctica which makes the sea level higher and higher. Shanghai, the biggest city of China will disappear in the future because of the high sea level. But this isn’t the problem for now. My hometown, Tieling is in the northeast of China. That is the coldest part of China. But in recent years, my hometown is not so cold as before because of the global warming. The special climate made people felt very strange. And the spring is much shorter than before. In this year, there is no spring in my hometown. My father told me that the spring is as cold as winter and then summer comes. And the newspapers said that there would be no more spring in my hometown, because of the global warming. I think this is the biggest problem in China. We’ll never have spring.

0 comments: