CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Technology

Today we have a lot of technology that allows us to be connected to every one in the world. The most important thing that technology offers to us is the Internet and cell phone. I can connect to my family any time and contact my friends in different countries. Also, by using the Internet I can see my family; I can use the camera to see all of them. So, I feel comfortable to spend a good time with my family while watching them and speaking to them. Another important is thing the email; it makes people close, so I can know everything about my family and friends by email. I have a lot of friends that we exchanged our news with by email. Technology makes the world closer, so you do not feel that there is a distance between people. Since I stay two years without seeing my parents I would thank the technology that offers the Internet to us. So, today you can keep in touch with everyone, and cell phone and the Internet will help you.

0 comments: