CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nour

This class was a great opportunity for me to know more not only about Americans, but also about other cultures. Such as, Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. First thing that I have learned is that there are not big differences between people around the world. When I compare between my culture and what people believe in my country and what my classmates mentioned, I find people are almost similar. For example, we have discussed the possibility for getting married to someone who has different culture and religion, and I discovered every one of my classmates has his won opinion which does not based on his culture but based on what he believes
I was surprising when I had known that American students do not study for many hours per the day which means they are so smart. I have learned does not matter what you believe the matter is who you are. I think this seems a little different from Arabic culture; the religion is very important for Arabic.

0 comments: