CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

The changing of communicating technology

The development of technology is changing so fast. As I remember, the telephones were dialed in a circle. After that kind of telephones, there were push-button phones. It’s really convenient to use telephones to talk with others far away from you. The fee is cheaper and cheaper as time goes by. Even now we may communicate with families and friends overseas, and we can see each other by web-cam with no fee. Communication can be done by internet work, which was hard to imagine until it appeared.

For my parents and old relatives, they were so surprised to talk to me with computer and they wanted me to guess who was speaking in the first call. In the old generation, communicating technology is probably the biggest change in their life. Of course, the great change has also surprised me.

0 comments: