CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fluency Exercise #2

My Favorite Music

I like all kinds of music, but nothing is more important than hip-hop music to me. Though I like all kinds of hip-hop groups, I really like the Drunken Tiger. They are a typical hip-hop group in Korea, and most people who like hip-hop music believe that they are a front-running group of the Korean musical world. I like to listen to Drunken Tiger because they often take a defiant attitude towards the rotten society and they always do it in their own way. Hip-hop never makes me bored and it dispels the gloom, as well. I listen to hip-hop music intensely while studying at home and working on the computer, even before going to bed. Hip-hop music is my friend and a tonic as well.

Drunken Tiger website: www.dt-love.co.kr

0 comments: