CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Technology (Fluency Exercise #1)

Chongmin Jeong

In Korea, there is a high quality of technology so that it helps us communicate with each other easily. Actually, because Korea is not really a big country and does not have enough resources for industry, many people have considered the technology industry. As a result, a high level technology could be developed in a short time. Recently, people can communicate with each other with cell-phones that have a lot of abilities. Most of them can play movies or TV shows. It was impossible to watch any videos or TV shows when I wan a child. Moreover, if my mother wants to see me from a distance, I can send my picture so that my mother could see my face on the phone. It is so convenient that people can communicate with each other. Also, people can send the picture to not only their mother, but also their own web blog with wireless. With this convenient way, people can decorate their own blog easily.

0 comments: