CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fluency Exercise #1

People have different opinions about a good friend. Some people choose friends with whom they have a lot in common. Others make friends with people much different from themselves. I think that a good friend is similar to me, and "a friend in need is a friend indeed." A good friend also has much in common interests with me. A good friend guides me into the right path when I have a bad habit or a difficult problem. For example, I have had 5 good friends for 11 years. They and I always try to help one another, and I also try to act in good faith for them. Although we live different lives, we always desire to be happy with one another. When my grandmother died of disease, my friends mourned my grandmother's death like their grandmother's death, and they always defended me from sadness. I believe that I can make a good friend if I always trust the friend and I devote myself to the friend.

0 comments: