CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Different Kinds of Music

There are many types of music in this world. For example, blues, R&B, hip-hop, classical, rock, jazz, etc. For this generation many young people like to hear R&B, hip-hop and rock. It is different from old people and old people listen to classical, light and easy and soft rock. This is because of the difference of age. Teenagers think differently, which is why they listen to a different type of songs compared to old people. In my country, I think the most popular style is soft rock. It is the type that sounds like rock but not that hardcore. The music that I listen to in my country is R&B. I think there is no difference between the American jazz and my country’s jazz because I don't really listen to jazz. For me R&B is the best because I always listen to this type of music. R&B stands for "rhythm and blues". It is so nice to listen to this type of music.

0 comments: