CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Fluency Ex. #4

When I see the destruction of the environment, I feel scared because I think that th earth will be destroyed someday. We make trash all day, and we always try to remove the trash without any effort of reducing. I think that we will make trash forever and we will get a problem because of the trash. So I look forward to creating a machine that can make trash clean.

In my opinion, after gathering the trash, I will set up what we need and the machine will make it. That means we make the new thing from trash. If it occurs, we can solve the trash problem. We don't have to worry about it.

However, most of all, the important thing is reducing the trash. I think we can make the machine but we should make efforts to not make trash.

0 comments: