CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fluency Ex.6

Watching movies is one of my favorite hobbies. One of the best movies I have even seen is Gladiator. I saw this movie seven years ago. Rassel Kro was acting as an honest Roman soldier (his name is Maximus) whose family has been murdered and he would like to take his revenge. I like many points in this movie, like how it shows me some of the Roman culture. Moreover, I like the story of the movie because it shows me that policy is something that is hard to understand. One more thing I like about the movie is when the emperor thought that Maximus died, and one day in the battle the emperor asked some soldier to remove his helmet and tell his name. This moment was one of the worst in the emperor’s life because he saw Maximus alive. Then, the emperor did his best to kill Maxemos but he couldn’t, and the worst is that the reputation of Maxemos increased around the country and there are many events that came later. If you like Roman history, don’t miss this movie, and there is one advice for you, which is don’t see this movie beside children because it contains some aggressive scenes.

0 comments: