CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fluency exercise #5

During vacation, I’ll go to New York with my Korean friend. New York is a big city in the U.S. and it can be called the center of civilization. There are a lot of famous monuments.

When I arrive in New York, I’ll go to the Statue of Liberty and Times Square. After looking around those, I’ll go to Broadway and 42nd Street and watch the musical. I will also go to the Madison Square Garden and watch the NBA. If I am hungry, I’ll go to the Korean town and eat a lot of Korean food. If I have enough money, I’ll go to the Woodbury outlet that sells discounted fine clothes and then buy a lot of clothes. I’ll tour the famous university like Harvard, Columbia, MIT, etc. Then, I can study hard because I realize that I’m too lazy. If I tour New York, I can see the big world and I can be challenged by the huge size of New York.

0 comments: