CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Fluency Exercise #5

Vacations

I want to go to Manchester and London in England. I really love soccer, so I want to make a tour of England from my boyhood. Also, I want to experience it first-hand because my friends told me about the story of their experience in Europe. I want to see tourist attractions of England and I want to experience their ardent love of soccer. Manchester has a famous soccer team. Manchester United Soccer Team has a time-honored tradition and because of the soccer teams it is a famous tourist city. London also has many kinds of famous soccer teams and it has beautiful buildings and natural objects. Especially, I want to learn about all of the architectural buildings in England because I heard London has traditional buildings and people of London live to commune with nature. Finally, I want to see the England League at their stadiums and I want to make dear memories with my wife.

0 comments: